Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 41,420 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] existenz 3.3.0 makes my xperia sp blink

Tip us?

hugocharrua
Old
(Last edited by hugocharrua; 29th April 2014 at 10:47 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [q] existenz 3.3.0 makes my xperia sp blink

Hello everyone i've just installed existenz 3.3.0 on my xperia sp 5303 and got the same bug that i had on JB 4.3 ,my xperia lcd is always softly blinking ,does anyone else got this bug ,does anyone know how to fix it?I want to thank the developers who made the existenz rom possible GREAT WORK GUYS.Thanks a lot.

Nanostray
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugocharrua View Post
Hello everyone i've just installed existenz 3.3.0 on my xperia sp 5303 and got the same bug that i had on JB 4.3 ,my xperia lcd is always softly blinking ,does anyone else got this bug ,does anyone know how to fix it?I want to thank the developers who made the existenz rom possible GREAT WORK GUYS.Thanks a lot.
it's not rom related. it's just the 201 FW
Devices:
Xperia Ray (587)
Electric Circuit Fried
UHD-ROM
Locked Bootloader
CWM-Recovery (Xparts)

Xperia SP (205)
Existenz Ultra 4.0.0
Locked Bootloader
3-way recoveries

Hit Thanks if I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to Nanostray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 1992
Some say kernel some say ROM and some say autobrightness (did you turn that off?)
Be nice to people!

I do not respond on techmail via the PM! Esspecially questions that can be found on the forum! Use search!

The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hugocharrua
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
Some say kernel some say ROM and some say autobrightness (did you turn that off?)
yes i did ,i first made the jb 4.3 stock update with pc companion and had to go back to pureness rom ,with the 4.3 stock my xperia looked like **** and felt like it too it got lagy and the blinked too much ,then i came across the xperienz rom and it loooked quit good but in my phone didn't work it just felt liked stock 4.3 and i've tried everithing that i found in xda forum ,its my first android i have had for a month now and i have tried almost every rom for lbl now im going after cm 11 for lbl first edition out yesterday let's see how it rolls.