OP vithursan

1st May 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris(La Courneuve)
Thanks Meter: 3

125 posts
More
Hello ,

I trym any time to install the ROm but no sucess . It's my first time i don't sucess to install a Exitenz i was previously on 1.0.5 black edition .
Indeed , As i prefer fresh installation I have flash .254 root , recovery and I have flash in TRWP the ROM during the flashing all like to be good.

After the flashing finish TWRP ask me to reboot I did it I block in SONY logo no Os soft brick , exactly the same thing the second time I try .

I did all step even the all wipe all is ask in write but no sucess . Can I flash the Rom with another Recovery as CMW touch ?

Any idea ?? Please help !!

Also the new ROm have the Z2 lockscreen ?? or it's like in the previous ROM 2.0
Last edited by vithursan; 1st May 2014 at 12:12 PM.
1st May 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 107

643 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vithursan

Hello ,

I trym any time to install the ROm but no sucess . It's my first time i don't sucess to install a Exitenz i was previously on 1.0.5 black edition .
Indeed , As i prefer fresh installation I have flash .254 root , recovery and I have flash in TRWP the ROM during the flashing all like to be good.

After the flashing finish TWRP ask me to reboot I did it I block in SONY logo no Os soft brick , exactly the same thing the second time I try .

I did all step even the all wipe all is ask in write but no sucess . Can I flash the Rom with another Recovery as CMW touch ?

Well, TWRP worked for me. I think you can use any other recovery to flash the ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to Nanostray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris(La Courneuve)

125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

Well, TWRP worked for me. I think you can use any other recovery to flash the ROM

Oh thanks , can you give a screen shot of the exitenz lockscreen please to see if it'ss different to the 2.0 exitenz lockscreen .
1st May 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #4  

643 posts
More
Quote:

Oh thanks , can you give a screen shot of the exitenz lockscreen please to see if it'ss different to the 2.0 exitenz lockscreen .

Can't you flash the ROM and see for yourself? :P
It's based on the Z2 lockscreen as far as I know
1st May 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #5  
Flag Dudley
Thanks Meter: 27

126 posts
More
Quote:

Hello ,

Make sure you format davlik cache, cache, data in twrp and then install exitenz latest rom,

Should work fine
1st May 2014, 06:33 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris(La Courneuve)

125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud1989

Make sure you format davlik cache, cache, data in twrp and then install exitenz latest rom,

Should work fine

I have make a factory reset , but can i use another Recovery I prefer CMW Touch .
1st May 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #7  

643 posts
More
Quote:

I have make a factory reset , but can i use another Recovery I prefer CMW Touch .

You can use any recovery you want (; as long as it's compatible with the XSP of course..

I heard though on the prerooted .201 FW thread Philz causes loss of IMEI and/or baseband
1st May 2014, 09:05 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Paris(La Courneuve)

125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanostray

You can use any recovery you want (; as long as it's compatible with the XSP of course..

I heard though on the prerooted .201 FW thread Philz causes loss of IMEI and/or baseband

Okok thanks CMW it's the best recovery . Also How you can 5 navigation buttons and full screen call mod ?

Thanks
1st May 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #9  

643 posts
More
Quote:

Okok thanks CMW it's the best recovery . Also How you can 5 navigation buttons and full screen call mod ?

Thanks

Mods in the Themes and Apps section

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread