OP Mobzter

1st May 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182

1,277 posts
hi there, well basically i am running
skydragon v23.0
firmware version is 4.19.661.8
baseband version 4T.21.3218.21_10.16.1718.01L (which is the 3 uk version i chose during aroma install of the custom rom).

i remember getting some message from my 3 network back in like January stating they had activated 4g for me and to choose the GSM/WCDMA/LTE (auto) option from my drop down menu, which i did.

now its been like 3/4 months and im still having problems connecting to 4g. doesnt connect whatsoever and whenever im supposed to be in like a 4g area (based on 3's coverage checker) my phone shows either 3g/H sign and the internet is much worse off.
literally speedtests would show something silly like 0.2mb download / 0.5 upload or thereabouts!

ive rang up like last month or so about this and once they made me do few things and still no luck and they even rang me back like the next day or two and they were like oh, there was a mass issue in that area hence the 4g being affected and engineer would try get it resolved within next 30 days!!! when i queried about the other cities where i had been with 4g and same issue, kinda got fob'd off but i was in a rush too so had to cut the call short.

anyways, i was hoping to see if perhaps someone can enlighten me in regards to my current situation and maybe help me come to a solution?

thank you for your time!! much appreciated!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread