Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,637 Members 39,699 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Revolution HD ROM Visual Voicemail (ATT)

Tip us?

TrickMasterPC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question [Q] Revolution HD ROM Visual Voicemail (ATT)

I'm running the Android Revolution HD ROM by mike1986 on my HTC One M8 (ATT variant). The ROM is freaking awesome to say the least, but I'm having issues with the Visual Voicemail that used to exist. I can't seem to find it or activate it now. There used to be a voicemail icon on the Phone Dialer screen, but now I see a black square box where that icon used to be.

If anyone knows how to fix this or what I'm doing wrong please let me know! Major Kudos, there's lots of people with this problem.
Also, I read that the HTC VVM on this phone allows you to click a box and have your VMs transcribed to text. That's pretty sweet.

Thanks in Advance!

TrickMasterPC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Native Visual Voicemail Fixed!

Here's how I fixed this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2738057

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickMasterPC View Post
I'm running the Android Revolution HD ROM by mike1986 on my HTC One M8 (ATT variant). The ROM is freaking awesome to say the least, but I'm having issues with the Visual Voicemail that used to exist. I can't seem to find it or activate it now. There used to be a voicemail icon on the Phone Dialer screen, but now I see a black square box where that icon used to be.

If anyone knows how to fix this or what I'm doing wrong please let me know! Major Kudos, there's lots of people with this problem.
Also, I read that the HTC VVM on this phone allows you to click a box and have your VMs transcribed to text. That's pretty sweet.

Thanks in Advance!