OP Envycycles

23rd April 2014, 04:35 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71

Yes that's what I meant.

Please Re-Flash the Current firmware uvuenc2 via Odin. If you get stuck at boot after the flash, boot to stock recovery then wipe Cache.

So I flashed uvuenc2 again and wiped the Cache again. No help, still no wifi.

This is really getting to be a pain in the ass as my 4g service sucks at the house and rely on wifi.

Also I read last night not to flash 4.1.1 if you already have 4.3 uvuenc2 as it will brick the phone. Is there a way around that?
23rd April 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #12  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 4,263

6,954 posts
Donate to Me
More
I suspect hardware issues. Particularly when 4G does work.

There are ways to check for Hardware issues, but wouldn't want to recommend that if Warranty option is open.

Please raise a Warranty Request Or call T-Mo.
23rd April 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 48

367 posts
Have you tried doing Odin to 4.3 stock?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd April 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag HuntsVegas!!!
Thanks Meter: 6,426

9,170 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envycycles

This is really getting to be a pain in the ass as my 4g service sucks at the house and rely on wifi.

Also I read last night not to flash 4.1.1 if you already have 4.3 uvuenc2 as it will brick the phone. Is there a way around that?

Try another factory reset since youve reflashed the firmware. Data is still left over from before.
You can also try to see if you see anything going on with logcat. Theres apps that can help with this. Lots of logcat info on xda and elsewhere if you need it.
You cannot flash older firmware, but you can flash older roms. Try flashing a 4.1.2 MD5 based rom. This will trip the warranty bit if that matters.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 6

23 posts
When that happens to me with stock rom I reinstall the firmware with odin and it always fix it.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envycycles

Put your device in download mode and use odin to reinstall your firmware. That shoud fix your issue

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Put your device in download mode and use odin to reinstall your firmware. That shoud fix your issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread