OP Dennisg34

1st May 2014, 08:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 322

744 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey guys, been seeing a lot of people posting their cases on here, figured I would recommend one that I'm HIGHLY satisfied with. I've owned it for almost a year with my S4, and no matter how many times I've dropped it, I have never cracked or damaged my phone. I've even thrown it a few times, and comes out looking beautiful. I see some people would rather have looks than durability, if that's the case, this isn't the case for you (although, I find it attractive since they do come in lots of colors). Below is a link where I got it on Ebay for $14 cheaper than the website. LOVE THIS CASE! If you're clumsy like me and drop your sh!t all the time, this is the case for you!

(ATT Mods: if this isn't good to post links, please message me before deleting, and I will just post the picture instead. Thanks!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351046202801...84.m1439.l2649
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-05-01_043253.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	2719105  
Last edited by Dennisg34; 1st May 2014 at 10:33 AM.
1st May 2014, 11:45 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bogalusa
Thanks Meter: 7

151 posts
Nice looking case and you are the first person I've seen review Dualtek on here thus far. As far as appearance goes I believe it's a nice looking case and if it's as durable as you say would be well worth the $ spent.
2nd May 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
If it only based on TPU soft material ? and do you need an tempered glass screen guard to protect the display ?
2nd May 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Hampshire
Thanks Meter: 322

744 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonLover

If it only based on TPU soft material ? and do you need an tempered glass screen guard to protect the display ?

No, it's a more firm plastic, just feels sturdy but not too heavy and the corners have a great extra protection. I'm obsessed with this case. And no, you only need a regular screen protector
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread