Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,350 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there a way to get dolphin or hancom into portrait mode?

Tip us?

minionhunter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Is there a way to get dolphin or hancom into portrait mode?

I would like to use dolphin and hancom office (among other apps) in portrait mode but I have been unable to do this or find a solution on Google.

Is it possible to get them into portrait mode or are they stuck like TouchWiz?

Thank you very much for your help, I'm hoping my Google fu failed me but I'm worried that it is not possible. I've looked in wanam and xblast but I could find nothing that fixed this problem. I hope Samsung does not make me say apple got this right in allowing rotation on just about everything. I just read better in portrait mode.

Thank you again.

REHolt218
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by minionhunter View Post
I would like to use dolphin and hancom office (among other apps) in portrait mode but I have been unable to do this or find a solution on Google.

Thank you very much for your help, I'm hoping my Google fu failed me but I'm worried that it is not possible. I've looked in wanam and xblast but I could find nothing that fixed this problem. I hope Samsung does not make me say apple got this right in allowing rotation on just about everything. I just read better in portrait mode.

Thank you again.
Rotates just fine on my NotePro. Are you sure you don't have your screen locked?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by REHolt218 View Post
Rotates just fine on my NotePro. Are you sure you don't have your screen locked?

Actually, Dolphin has a setting for that. Look under settings/lab/orientation. If you set it to auto it will change as you move the tablet.

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by minionhunter View Post

Thank you again.
Samsung does allow screen rotation on everything.....thats an in app decision and both of these do indeed support a portrait rotation.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

minionhunter
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duly.noted View Post
Samsung does allow screen rotation on everything.....thats an in app decision and both of these do indeed support a portrait rotation.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thank you.

I feel like an idiot since it was a toggle switch on the main menu.

I tried everything since I got this thing but couldn't figure it out.

Thank you very much for your help.