FORUMS

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello XDA,

I am trying to figure this our from a week now. I searched everywhere and got no where and thought should finally post about it. If anybody would help me in this. I would appreciate it so much.

This is about modifying the hex. I found the particular hex-address for "coins" in one of the game. Once that hex address is modified, it would change the value of coins in the game. Therefore, I wanted to modify the apk as whole, so when anybody who downloaded and installed that apk for the first time, they could get the modified value since beginning. Hope you are getting me here.

Therefore, for this, I downloaded the apk, extracted the lib.so with winrar and edited with Hex-workshop. Now I am confused. I know the particular hex-address. It is this: 78373e8, but whenever I paste it and search in entire file, I can't find it. But I can only find till: 78373. How shall I know it is the one and how shall I actually modify its value?

Can someone good at this, please solve the issue?

Thanks in advance.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread