Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Development

OP mattwheat

1st May 2014, 11:17 AM   |  #91  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,582
 
1,825 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
So you can only go into recovery via adb/terminal ?

Gesendet von meinem LG-D955 mit Tapatalk
1st May 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #92  
bbobarino's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag pawtucket
Thanks Meter: 233
 
1,196 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
No i think hes saying he can only get in recovery through an app

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
1st May 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #93  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,582
 
1,825 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbobarino

No i think hes saying he can only get in recovery through an app

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Thats what the app will do i think

What happens when you press the bottons at startup? If i press the bottons it will normaly boot up (or I'm to dumb atm :P )
With Terminal -> reboot recovery i can succesfully boot into twrp

Gesendet von meinem LG-D955 mit Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #94  
Member
Blúntville
Thanks Meter: 3
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Hmmm sounds like publicity stunt 2 me Gotroot yer full of ****
Post Pics of CWM on yer phone I mean with a Diff Camera w CWM showing install on FLEX im callin u out yer full of bs until then ur jus another 1 of them guy on the corner sellin fakeazz or stolen roses
Ive already said I pay 4 this Recovery , Donate , etc im sure others would 2
Last edited by Ickyz; 2nd May 2014 at 02:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ickyz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #95  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,882
 
5,062 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickyz

Hmmm sounds like publicity stunt 2 me Gotroot yer full of ****
Post Pics of CWM on yer phone I mean with a Diff Camera w CWM showing install on FLEX im callin u out yer full of bs until then ur jus another 1 of them guy on the corner sellin fakeazz or stolen roses
Ive already said I pay 4 this Recovery , Donate , etc im sure others would 2

Please don't start this again. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725642

Not sure what happened, but it seems to be moving along

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 02:44 AM   |  #96  
Member
Blúntville
Thanks Meter: 3
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Since u have proof then it should b stickied at top of thread this is retard'd nemore nothing ever where it should b heck didnt see it already done

Ill eat my words Gotroot
Sorry didnt relize u did

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Will this work 4 a models or jus Sprint?
2nd May 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #97  
brandonhatty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 139
 
367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
So Matt, is this the same method i have been testing for playfulgod? The freedomflex app? I just tried his latest today and had working Twrp on my phone. Idk what happened but once I booted system phone hung at LG black screen and i had to flash back to stock.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to brandonhatty For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 03:33 AM   |  #98  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,882
 
5,062 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonhatty

So Matt, is this the same method i have been testing for playfulgod? The freedomflex app? I just tried his latest today and had working Twrp on my phone. Idk what happened but once I booted system phone hung at LG black screen and i had to flash back to stock.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No the method matt is playing with is different. It doesn't Loki the boot loader it installs cwm as a 2nd init (to the system partition not recovery) so custom kernels won't be able to be flashed

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 03:45 AM   |  #99  
brandonhatty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 139
 
367 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
It seems we will all have some form of recovery soon. I'm pretty pumped. I can't wait to see what this phone can do without a bulky bloated rom slowing it down. If you guys need any help testing let me know. I'd be glad to help.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes