Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,851 Members 47,693 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Jumped ship form iphone 5 to note 3

Tip us?

pragmatous
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
That's pretty sweet actually. I think I want to get 2 of the wireless charging. One in the bedroom and one in the living room... why doesn't apple have this? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdm9mm View Post
nillkin tempered glass:

http://www.amazon.com/Nilkin-Nillkin...tempered+glass

Powerbot Qi receiver:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

DT900 (Nokia) Qi pad
You have to look because they sell for $15 to $20 when on sale and they are good, they have 3 coils. I have three of these and use them for S3, S4, and Note 3 without problem.

Journyman16
Old
(Last edited by Journyman16; 1st May 2014 at 05:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 214

DONATE TO ME
This Genuine Leather Case is what I bought. I got a screen protector from the same site.

Haven't had a single issue with the Momax Crystal Protector and S-Pen - certainly seems very responsive to touch. I tried the multitouch apps after I got the protector and found phone extremely responsive to all fingers on the screen so I doubt it's an issue. I got the plastic because I figured maybe the softer material would provide a bit more shatter protection on the off chance I dropped it. (& it was cheaper )

Note that my case DOESN'T fold but it wasn't a concern for me. They have This Case, Leather and Fold that might give you an idea of what to look for in the US - or get it shipped.

I was more interested in the extra card (3) and cash pocket
Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!

pragmatous
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I decided on this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's cheap and has extra card slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journyman16 View Post
This Genuine Leather Case is what I bought. I got a screen protector from the same site.

Haven't had a single issue with the Momax Crystal Protector and S-Pen - certainly seems very responsive to touch. I tried the multitouch apps after I got the protector and found phone extremely responsive to all fingers on the screen so I doubt it's an issue. I got the plastic because I figured maybe the softer material would provide a bit more shatter protection on the off chance I dropped it. (& it was cheaper )

Note that my case DOESN'T fold but it wasn't a concern for me. They have This Case, Leather and Fold that might give you an idea of what to look for in the US - or get it shipped.

I was more interested in the extra card (3) and cash pocket

Journyman16
Old
Thanks Meter 214

DONATE TO ME
Ah well, Australia often slugs us extra for stuff. That looks like a useful wallet replacement but will be quite thick if you fill all the card slots. Mine gets to approx 2cm with 3 cards and cash in the main pocket. If I needed to carry more the one you're getting would be a definite option - I like cargo pockets so size isn't that big an issue for me.

I do like the fine leather of mine though - oozes quality.
Never doubt there is Truth, just doubt that you have it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Journyman16 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pragmatous
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ha ya I already thought of that. We'll see if it doesn't work out it was only 10 bucks heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journyman16 View Post
Ah well, Australia often slugs us extra for stuff. That looks like a useful wallet replacement but will be quite thick if you fill all the card slots. Mine gets to approx 2cm with 3 cards and cash in the main pocket. If I needed to carry more the one you're getting would be a definite option - I like cargo pockets so size isn't that big an issue for me.

I do like the fine leather of mine though - oozes quality.
Tags
case, iphone, protector, screen, wallet