Thanks Meter 130
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: running Android 4.2.2 currently
Originally Posted by E:V:A
Then, what is this?
Given the highly doubious background to Kingo and the little information you provide to developers regarding your rooting app, I think it's time for you to stand up and come clean. Remember that even linking to your website was banned from XDA until recently. Nobody is asking you to give up the vulnerability you use to gain root or your other rooting secret.
But most of us would really like to know:
- Why is your windows executable so damn large? (~24MB!)
(What exactly is in it that require it to be so, when most others level out ~5MB.)
- What exact files are installed on the windows machine used?
- What exact files are installed on the phone being rooted?
- Who are you and why should anyone trust you?
(Especially when you seem to be afraid to come forward.)
- What exact information is being sent to your servers?
- Does rooting require an internet connection? (If so why?)
- What is your business model, how do you make a living?
(Someone must be paying your website hosting costs etc.)
Until there is some more transparency in this, I will not recommend anyone to use your rooting method, even if I think it look very good.
No like that. After I downloaded that software. I have enable Antivirus and scan it first before install. I did get any virus on that software. I have post every thread of Young, Mini, Gio. There a message from user that he dont say about virus. It's normal. You've misunderstood. Check Official Site too. No virus as I mention it.
And if virus available after check it, i will clean it all.
Sent from What does the fox say.. could that it want to eat you using XDA Premium HD