Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 51,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM Nightly from 4/5-4/10

Tip us?
 
corgan1001
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 102
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default CM Nightly from 4/5-4/10

Hello all, I was looking for any of the CM11 nightly files from the beginning of April. cm-11-20140405-NIGHTLY-m4.zip - cm-11-20140410-NIGHTLY-m4.zip. If anyone would happen to have these hanging around their PC and wouldn't mind posting a download link I'd love to get my hands on it. I'm having trouble with my device locking up with the new theme engine changes and would like to revert to an older build that was stable.

Thanks to anyone who can help!
 
didierk
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 27
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hi corgan

I could offer cm-11-20140404-NIGHTLY-m4

Greetings
Didier
 
corgan1001
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 102
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by didierk View Post
Hi corgan

I could offer cm-11-20140404-NIGHTLY-m4

Greetings
Didier
SOLD! Pretty much will take any build after the experimental with some bugs stomped out. Thank you!
 
theodorius123
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 422
Join Date: Aug 2010
I just found 0401, 0405, 0410 and 0412 in my download folder. let me know if you need one of those.

you could also use the Lungo ROM, its based on 0407
 
corgan1001
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 102
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by theodorius123 View Post
I just found 0401, 0405, 0410 and 0412 in my download folder. let me know if you need one of those.

you could also use the Lungo ROM, its based on 0407
Thank you, yes if you could provide a link to 4/10 that would be great! I considered Lungo, just hadn't pulled the trigger on it yet. Thanks again.
 
theodorius123
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 422
Join Date: Aug 2010
click

let me know when your download is finished.


I used Lungo on my One S and loved it! Fast and really good battery. And most important: It's slim and clean!

I will wait for the next release (they update once a month) and will then flash it and stop with all this nightly-flashing
 
corgan1001
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 102
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by theodorius123 View Post
click

let me know when your download is finished.


I used Lungo on my One S and loved it! Fast and really good battery. And most important: It's slim and clean!

I will wait for the next release (they update once a month) and will then flash it and stop with all this nightly-flashing
Got it! Thanks man really appreciate it. I've downloaded Lungo too, will try them both out.
 
nqr
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 11
Join Date: Mar 2014
Hey Corgan,

Did you have any luck with these older builds? I'm assuming you're trying them to fix the lock up issue when pulling down the notification bar. i would have posted in the cm11 thread, but i don't have enough posts . I see you got the logcat already, was curious if there was any headway blaming the theming engine.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes