XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Change Samsung Calendar "Day View" from Showing 2 Days

Tip us?

wlolsen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Change Samsung Calendar "Day View" from Showing 2 Days

I know this may sound like a stupid complaint, but after the recent upgrade, my Samsung Calendar app in displaying 2 days in the "Day View" and it is driving me nuts. I am usually pretty good at troubleshooting things like this, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to change it back to only show 1 day under the "Day View". Is this something that can't be fixed with this new upgrade?

Any help would be grateful!

Beemer533
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlolsen View Post
I know this may sound like a stupid complaint, but after the recent upgrade, my Samsung Calendar app in displaying 2 days in the "Day View" and it is driving me nuts. I am usually pretty good at troubleshooting things like this, but I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to change it back to only show 1 day under the "Day View". Is this something that can't be fixed with this new upgrade?

Any help would be grateful!
Well, not really a fix per say, but the Google calendar does only show one day in the day view so you might try that.... I'm not sure if there is something specific that you need that only the Samsung calendar has..

I hadn't really used the Samsung calendar so I hadn't noticed the change. I did check it out and I can't see any way to change it either.