Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Dissapointed] Fingerprint Sensor

OP marcviado

2nd May 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #11  
Olympia, WA
Thanks Meter: 73

165 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmouse

Try again it works , good too, 9 outa 10 times for me,I'm a union electrical so my fingers are always getting cuts and scratches, blisters from spinning wire nuts. Try setting it up like I suggested use your thumb horizontal to the phone or like 45 degree angle like you would if you were doing it one handed, then turn on your power key to lock your phone instantly so you can test it without waiting for screen to time out to lock.

SENT FROM DJMOUSES SM-G900A

Trying again. Results are better - if I swipe slowly it gets most attempts but not every time. I'll try it for a day and see if I improve, maybe it is more sensitive to angle and velocity than I am. That may improve as I repeat the movement enough to get used to it. However security isn't a large concern so I'm not too upset; it's primarily just the usual annoyance when something doesn't work for me.

Maybe I am just I am expecting too much, do you have to swipe pretty slowly?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread