Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,020 Members 40,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PLEASE HELP ME! problems with my phone

Tip us?

GBaudelaire
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default PLEASE HELP ME! problems with my phone

Hi guys! I need your help since I have a very serious problem with my phone. Yesterday I tried to put the SD as a internal memory and vice versa, changing the original files for vold.fstab.nand vold.fstab for others, my mistake was not to make the backup of the original files (vold.fstab and vold.fstab.nand), but the download site where those files, came with the original files which I guess is the same for all. After rebooting my phone did not recognize my SD card, only the internal memory, I took it and tried it on my pc and said I had to format my sd, then tried the same SD in another phone and yes the sd still work on other phone I had all the information that have in the SD, I tried on a tablet to make sure and yes had all. The problem is that the phone can't read my SD, I tried some solutions that said it was to edit thefiles or delete the modified file to be restored but couldn't restore or do a factory reset, try to download the original files from my phone, but the phone says that I need a SD for download, same if I try to send via Buetooth, none of these options has helped me. I read that the last option was install again the ROM for the phone, but the detail that the phone is a Chinese (or Korean?) clone of the Samsung Galaxy S4, so it is very difficult to find a Chinese ROM of those. I'll leave the specifics for the phone:

Model: i9502 (sm611_e_jyy)
Manufacturer: Alps
Board: sm611_e_jyy
Display: SM611_E_JYY_V0.5.5.1_S0110
Hardware: MT6572
Android Version: 4.2.2
Kernel architecture: armv71
Kernel version: 3.4.5
(eng.pengyinhua.138933...
Screen resolution in pixels: 489x854
Screen resolution in dp: 320x569
Screen density: 240 dpi
Tota ram: 1024 mb
Internal Storage: 0,19 gb

Please guys help me, If someone have the rom tell me I really need this, thanks in advance.

nateseth95
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hope someone can help, i need the rom too

Vohukain
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Just wondering

I bought this same phone couple days ago and I'm waiting it to arrive. I can make a back up for you of my rom and post it here after I get phone rooted. I guess you can flash it. I'm just wondering why didn't you just use link2sd app for more internal memory? It's much more safe and easier to do.