Contacts gone ??

OP joeherlev

1st May 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Skovlunde
Thanks Meter: 82

932 posts
More
My friend has a strange problem with his SGS5 ...Yesterday I was with him to help him . He had the problem that ALL of his contacts had disappeared from the phone. They had all been there for the last 3 days . He has his contacts in sync with his google account. ! I went on his google to sync again , but there was not any contact there .. ONLY 7 favorites came back .. out of 75 contacts.So I went on google via his PC to check contacts .. And strange enough was only 7 friends there .. This despite the fact that he NEVER deleted a single one of his contacts in Google. They are all fine as they should on his SGS4 . And it is set up to ONLY show google contacts.So the problem is ONLY on his new SGS5 ..I copyed ALL 75 contacts from SGS4 over on his google account which I deleted google account on SGS5 and created it again . And wupti .. There were all his 75 contacts again ..But but but ... Just before he called to tell that the same thing had happened again . ! !WTF ... And again all is gone both on the phone ( SGS5 ) and his google account.What's going on ?
2nd May 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Skovlunde
Thanks Meter: 82

932 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeherlev

My friend has a strange problem with his SGS5 ...Yesterday I was with him to help him . He had the problem that ALL of his contacts had disappeared from the phone. They had all been there for the last 3 days . He has his contacts in sync with his google account. ! I went on his google to sync again , but there was not any contact there .. ONLY 7 favorites came back .. out of 75 contacts.So I went on google via his PC to check contacts .. And strange enough was only 7 friends there .. This despite the fact that he NEVER deleted a single one of his contacts in Google. They are all fine as they should on his SGS4 . And it is set up to ONLY show google contacts.So the problem is ONLY on his new SGS5 ..I copyed ALL 75 contacts from SGS4 over on his google account which I deleted google account on SGS5 and created it again . And wupti .. There were all his 75 contacts again ..But but but ... Just before he called to tell that the same thing had happened again . ! !WTF ... And again all is gone both on the phone ( SGS5 ) and his google account.What's going on ?

Please... Someone... Heeeeelp !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread