Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,085 Members 43,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] TF201 Bricked ????

Tip us?

Androchris77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] TF201 Bricked ????

Hello everyone, Sorry for my english.
Here I wanted to be clever , but somehow I think I've made ​​mistakes and I will need to have your help to know if my TF201 and dead or not . (Obviously longer under warranty ... )
So I was in the final version of the Asus Rom 4.1.1 JB .
I unlocked my TF201 using this method : matthill.eu/android/transformer-prime-tf201-jellybean-nvflash/

but I stopped before nvflahs manipulation .
I installed CM 10.1 here: download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=tf201&type=nightly

the latest and it worked
I finally wanted to change the flatline by CMW recovery or TWRP only by the above method and just renaming the flatline ... but it did not work , so I wanted to restart the recovery flatline the original file via usb mode, but I was too far and I clicked on flight + wipe data .
Since my TF201 reboot only the first white asus logo and bottom powered by nvidia .
Top I have unlocked device .
But impossible to get 4 icons RCK android usb and wipe by pressing power + vol - it only reboot the asus seems impossible to extinguish.
When I plug in usb it is no longer recognized by Windows unless I reboot in power + vol+ the screen is black on the TF201 it seems off and is recognized by APX windows seven .
I kept this folder :

AndroidRoot :
blob.bin
blob.log
bootloader.ebt
create.bct
pt_patch.log
pt_restore.log
recovery.bct

and after when my tf201 is bricked i have made on APX with nvflash but it seems too late :
bricksafe.img
factory-config.img
unlock-token.img

Do you think I can do something to at least regain access to recovery or install a new one .
I tested the hard reset with the small hole but nothing.
I tested the above method of flatline in APX but it indicates wainting for device.
I placed this file as an attachment and the cm10.1 rom on my sd card in the external keyboard but I do not know how to start all this .
Thank you for your help.

Androchris77
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hello everyone,

in apx I can run nvflash. is that it offers opportunities.

Basically the top would be able to recover access to power/vol- function to access the 4 icons RCK, Android, USB and Wipe and blow to reinstall something fastboot.

(I was really greedy as CM 10.1 not working well, I have done better to leave Flatline ... I bite my fingers because then I'm really scared that my tablet is 3 years dead)

Can we recreate APX nothing like a pack that clears everything about the tablet to make it completely blank and re-install a full recovery with android ... or other os...

I try to see if removing the battery does something. it is removed for about 30 min.

Thank you for your review. I can also try something with a linux livecd, I'm seven under 64.