Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Color Change

OP Venom24

2nd May 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hey guys, I have a question i have install custom rom for my mobile but i dont like color which has everywhere(settings,messages,logs..)
all that is transparent where can find that file in rom and how to change it to be black .

Thanks
2nd May 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #2  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,857

15,385 posts
More
You will have to DE compile the system apks and change all the layouts to use different colors. It's only about15 hours of work.

Bat cave One
2nd May 2014, 07:24 AM   |  #3  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 591

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom24

Hey guys, I have a question i have install custom rom for my mobile but i dont like color which has everywhere(settings,messages,logs..)
all that is transparent where can find that file in rom and how to change it to be black .

Thanks

Or you just use xposed framework There are awesome modules e.g. HkThemer, ExThemer and so on. Full layout change on the fly is possible in 15minutes without decompiling anything. As the modules are really great you could also spend 15hours if you want to try every theme available.

And keep in mind not believing everything found on the internet lol :P
2nd May 2014, 07:30 AM   |  #4  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,857

15,385 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Or you just use xposed framework There are awesome modules e.g. HkThemer, ExThemer and so on. Full layout change on the fly is possible in 15minutes without decompiling anything. As the modules are really great you could also spend 15hours if you want to try every theme available.

And keep in mind not believing everything found on the internet lol :P

Depending on the depth of the changes, Xposed will not be able to change all of it. Not to mention depending on the rom Xposed may cause issues.
2nd May 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #5  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 591

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel

Depending on the depth of the changes, Xposed will not be able to change all of it. Not to mention depending on the rom Xposed may cause issues.

For sure is recompiling the changed system components more professional But for coloring the system and most common apps xposed will totally do it and I really like it because you can disable it at any time via recovery without fearing to brick your phone due to the recent changes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread