Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 41,487 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Color Change

Tip us?
 
Venom24
Old
#1  
Venom24's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Sep 2013
Post [Q] Color Change

Hey guys, I have a question i have install custom rom for my mobile but i dont like color which has everywhere(settings,messages,logs..)
all that is transparent where can find that file in rom and how to change it to be black .

Thanks
 
zelendel
Old
#2  
zelendel's Avatar
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10817
Posts: 14,179
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Watching from the Shadows

 
DONATE TO ME
You will have to DE compile the system apks and change all the layouts to use different colors. It's only about15 hours of work.

Bat cave One





If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly


 
LS.xD
Old
#3  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 585
Posts: 1,854
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lübeck

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom24 View Post
Hey guys, I have a question i have install custom rom for my mobile but i dont like color which has everywhere(settings,messages,logs..)
all that is transparent where can find that file in rom and how to change it to be black .

Thanks


Or you just use xposed framework There are awesome modules e.g. HkThemer, ExThemer and so on. Full layout change on the fly is possible in 15minutes without decompiling anything. As the modules are really great you could also spend 15hours if you want to try every theme available.

And keep in mind not believing everything found on the internet lol :P
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0


It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...
 
zelendel
Old
#4  
zelendel's Avatar
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 10817
Posts: 14,179
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Watching from the Shadows

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD View Post
Or you just use xposed framework There are awesome modules e.g. HkThemer, ExThemer and so on. Full layout change on the fly is possible in 15minutes without decompiling anything. As the modules are really great you could also spend 15hours if you want to try every theme available.

And keep in mind not believing everything found on the internet lol :P

Depending on the depth of the changes, Xposed will not be able to change all of it. Not to mention depending on the rom Xposed may cause issues.





If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly


 
LS.xD
Old
#5  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 585
Posts: 1,854
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lübeck

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelendel View Post
Depending on the depth of the changes, Xposed will not be able to change all of it. Not to mention depending on the rom Xposed may cause issues.
For sure is recompiling the changed system components more professional But for coloring the system and most common apps xposed will totally do it and I really like it because you can disable it at any time via recovery without fearing to brick your phone due to the recent changes
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0


It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes