Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more
Post Reply

Sweet Rom Kernel

30th April 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #1  
Lambetts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Hey guys.

Just seeing what would be the best kernel for sweet rom? Just want speed and snappy response. I mean, to tell you the truth, it's pretty dam fast in the stock kernel it comes with, just want more. Haha.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th April 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 7,786
 
6,890 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
try them yourslef to see which performs best for you, every device reacts differently even with the same combo, so what works good for me wont necessarily work good for you.. now that being said i personally have had best results with lean kernel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Khizar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khizar

try them yourslef to see which performs best for you, every device reacts differently even with the same combo, so what works good for me wont necessarily work good for you.. now that being said i personally have had best results with lean kernel

Beast mode - Rage worked best well for me, lean kernel was a close 2nd from my benchmarking.
The Following User Says Thank You to bladehawk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #4  
Lambetts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladehawk

Beast mode - Rage worked best well for me, lean kernel was a close 2nd from my benchmarking.

Sweet man thanks. Giving lean a try now. Doesn't feel as snappy as SneakyKat or the stock that sweet came with. Do you have any abnormal behaviour? Have you guys had any issues with screen rotation?

Thanks again!
1st May 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #5  
Lambetts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladehawk

Beast mode - Rage worked best well for me, lean kernel was a close 2nd from my benchmarking.

Could I get you to post a link? I've searched for that kernel and can't seem to get anything up. Sorry...

Hope it's not a governor and here's me looking for a kernel called Rage! Haha.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st May 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
213 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambetts

Could I get you to post a link? I've searched for that kernel and can't seem to get anything up. Sorry...

Hope it's not a governor and here's me looking for a kernel called Rage! Haha.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


Sprint
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2521878

For T-mobile

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2683900
2nd May 2014, 10:06 AM   |  #7  
Lambetts's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Can you use this on the N9005? Maybe that's why I couldn't find it in this forum. Haha.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank