Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Custom Recovery

Tip us?

Ickyz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Custom Recovery

So being Kitkat was released n u can retain root what does that mean 4 Recoveries

Im far from Dumb so letz get this goin Del, + this fone was 2 expensive to buy and not beable 2 jack it up Ill throw this Fone up n the air 4 testing just tell me what ya need heck if need ill run it Peoria , IL 2 XDA if needed
Sent From Unlock'd Lg Flex D950
. w/ .
Kitkat 4.4.2 Root'd

schollianmj
Old
Thanks Meter 85
you say your far from dumb but good god, I have a hard time reading ghetto....
HTC One M8 on AT&T. Rooted,S-Off Unlocked. currently runing someones ROM.... it changes so often....

I served in, and support, the US Military. Do you?

"Every night millions of people go to sleep at night and wonder if they made a difference. US Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schollianmj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Da Kine
Old
Thanks Meter 1429

DONATE TO ME
Reading this gave me a headache lol.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Da Kine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattwheat
Old
Thanks Meter 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickyz View Post
So being Kitkat was released n u can retain root what does that mean 4 Recoveries

Im far from Dumb so letz get this goin Del, + this fone was 2 expensive to buy and not beable 2 jack it up Ill throw this Fone up n the air 4 testing just tell me what ya need heck if need ill run it Peoria , IL 2 XDA if needed
Well listen up ickyz, if you want the skinny on this phone then read some of the "stickies". Recovery is in the works, my man " kintwofan" is spendin a pretty penny on spare device for dev to help make recovery play nice. So just sit back Kool kat, relax and do a little readin and we (XDA) will learn that ass. But if you had a little android sense you'd already know that with a new update comes a bigger and better bootloader fence. You dig ? So don't throw that phone up in the air unless you got one to spare.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Da Kine
Old
Thanks Meter 1429

DONATE TO ME

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1399013305285.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	2720927  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Da Kine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mattwheat
Old
Thanks Meter 270
Lmao. You're funny Da Kine

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2