Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,914 Members 45,317 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bad recording mic,you cant record music concerts very well

Tip us?
 
john291
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 1,119
Join Date: Feb 2010
Default Bad recording mic,you cant record music concerts very well



The mic quality is very bad if you want to record a nice music concert the music become very distorded..

I used to have the htc one (and the htc m8)with that device i could record a concert without distortion..

I think i am returning this device also

My last hope is the upcoming nokia 930..
Current Phone: htc m8
Previous Phone: HTC One (32GB Silver)
Previous Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III (16GBPebble

 
SexyIceCream
Old
(Last edited by SexyIceCream; 2nd May 2014 at 06:33 AM.)
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 212
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by john291 View Post


The mic quality is very bad if you want to record a nice music concert the music become very distorded..

I used to have the htc one (and the htc m8)with that device i could record a concert without distortion..

I think i am returning this device also

My last hope is the upcoming nokia 930..
unfortunately it seems that only apple has gotten the recording algorithms right...bring an iphone into the club and it reproduces the bass very well. too bad i'm not an apple user
 
KyleSforza
Old
#3  
KyleSforza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 667
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Delhi
If you want professional quality recording, why not buy this instead?

http://youtu.be/HCAaD6xMDFk
The Following User Says Thank You to KyleSforza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kkkok8051
Old
#4  
kkkok8051's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 211
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: kl
Quote:
Originally Posted by john291 View Post


The mic quality is very bad if you want to record a nice music concert the music become very distorded..

I used to have the htc one (and the htc m8)with that device i could record a concert without distortion..

I think i am returning this device also

My last hope is the upcoming nokia 930..
You're the mic problem I m the camare overheat!!!!
Sony details make the problem!!!

sent from my sm-n9005 samsung
 
john291
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 1,119
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyIceCream View Post
unfortunately it seems that only apple has gotten the recording algorithms right...bring an iphone into the club and it reproduces the bass very well. too bad i'm not an apple user
The HTC one did also have zero distortion when recording at loud concerts..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Phone: htc m8
Previous Phone: HTC One (32GB Silver)
Previous Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III (16GBPebble

 
SexyIceCream
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 212
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by john291 View Post
The HTC one did also have zero distortion when recording at loud concerts..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
and yet...4 megapixels is too little for me, no matter how large their pixels are =( i would actually be ok if it was at least 8
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more