Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] clock widget non responsive

Tip us?

chrsming
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] clock widget non responsive

it all started with my galaxy s3. one day i noticed that the clock widget was not responding to any tap. it still worked for the time just fine. but when you clicked it, it did nothing. i started using another alarm app. so i could have a alarm. i have purchased a galaxy s5 now and after transferring all of my data, guess what? the clock is not responding to a tap. it will not pull up the alarm, stopwatch, timer menu. i can go into the actual clock app and it works fine. i have done a factory reset on both phones with no luck. it seems all my friends clock widgets operate properly. is there something i am missing?

the co0kie
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrsming View Post
it all started with my galaxy s3. one day i noticed that the clock widget was not responding to any tap. it still worked for the time just fine. but when you clicked it, it did nothing. i started using another alarm app. so i could have a alarm. i have purchased a galaxy s5 now and after transferring all of my data, guess what? the clock is not responding to a tap. it will not pull up the alarm, stopwatch, timer menu. i can go into the actual clock app and it works fine. i have done a factory reset on both phones with no luck. it seems all my friends clock widgets operate properly. is there something i am missing?
Which clock widget?
Phones

Nexus One << HTC Vivid << Samsung Galaxy Note I717 << Nexus 4 << Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (2)

Tablets

Motorola Xoom << Nexus 7 << Samsung Galaxy Note << Nexus 7 (2013) << Samsung Galaxy Note Pro

Kael ruch
Old
Thanks Meter 6
You can try by giving restore clock widget.

chrsming
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It seems that all clock Widgets will not respond even the factory ones.