Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HTC one max closer to sense 6

OP xterra91

29th April 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #1  
xterra91's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
http://www.droid-life.com/2014/04/28...pdate-process/

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xterra91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Hermitage
Thanks Meter: 231
 
1,518 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xterra91

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/04/28...pdate-process/

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Cool beans. Thanks for the info

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using xda app-developers app
1st May 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #3  
justjayhere's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212
 
675 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Very nice...

Current Device : HTC One MAX / Retired HTC Devices: DNA, Rezound, Thunderbolt, Incredible, Eris
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1398920533363.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	2718898  
1st May 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
292 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Anyone know if there's a chance motion gestures will come with sense 6? Would be nice to have the double tap to wake feature

Sent from my HTC One Max
1st May 2014, 02:25 PM   |  #5  
Leraeniesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 967
 
1,953 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoretically

Anyone know if there's a chance motion gestures will come with sense 6? Would be nice to have the double tap to wake feature

Sent from my HTC One Max

Seeing how DT2W works on all Sense 6 builds for M7/T6, I would say that HTC will get it working.
It's also been hinted that all other motion launcher gestures (horizontal and volume for camera) will work as well in the final builds, but do not work now due to kernel incompatibilities.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leraeniesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 01:45 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Grand Rapids, Michigan
Thanks Meter: 17
 
297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraeniesh

Seeing how DT2W works on all Sense 6 builds for M7/T6, I would say that HTC will get it working.
It's also been hinted that all other motion launcher gestures (horizontal and volume for camera) will work as well in the final builds, but do not work now due to kernel incompatibilities.

I have not sure what ROM/ Device you may be runnng, however on NuSense for my One Max it is not working as it even says in the OP.
"Motion Gestures:
These will not work until we have m8 or Sense 6 m7 kernel source to enable them."
2nd May 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #7  
Leraeniesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 967
 
1,953 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKnight1983

I have not sure what ROM/ Device you may be runnng, however on NuSense for my One Max it is not working as it even says in the OP.
"Motion Gestures:
These will not work until we have m8 or Sense 6 m7 kernel source to enable them."

Used Ecliptic and NuSense for M7, and DT2W worked fine.
Used NuSense for T6, and I recall DT2W working just fine (gonna have to test this out again)
For some reason DT2W worked despite the lack of motion launch gesture, so while I could double tap to wake the screen, I could not pick up the device, and slide to the right, left, or up to launch anything.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes