FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Allshare cast dongle

432 posts
Thanks Meter: 175
 
By chico260, Senior Member on 30th April 2014, 04:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is there a way for our device to screen mirror with samsung allshare cast dongle?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
 
 
30th April 2014, 04:34 PM |#2  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 37,676
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chico260

Is there a way for our device to screen mirror with samsung allshare cast dongle?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Nope, only works in 4.3+. Works great on the S3 though.

The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th April 2014, 06:25 PM |#3  
chico260's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan

Nope, only works in 4.3+. Works great on the S3 though.

Thank you sir. .. Also I'm in GB 27 .. JELLYVERSE.. is there a twrp recovery I can use with this. . I tried going through goo manager but said none were found for our device

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 02:30 PM |#4  
bilgerryan's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 37,676
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chico260

Thank you sir. .. Also I'm in GB 27 .. JELLYVERSE.. is there a twrp recovery I can use with this. . I tried going through goo manager but said none were found for our device

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

No, because the kernel and recovery are packaged together on this phone

The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes