Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 52,399 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP!!! HTC one stuck in bootloop

Tip us?

Zakdroid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs down [Q] HELP!!! HTC one stuck in bootloop

So I've had my htc one since september I bought it brand new and rooted it and put custom rom and unlocked bootloader. After a month I wanted to relock the bootloader and unroot it so I used the RUU. It worked for about a month then one day it just turned off and keeps rebooting itself. Sometimes when its off and i plug it in it starts to flash a red light on top then it just turned off. I have reinstalled the RUU many times but never worked. Its been like this since october sometimes it keeps rebooting and it actually turns on but its in safe mode. no music playin, no microphone, really fast battery drain. If someone can please help me it is the at&t version. I have also tried to factory reset it many times from the fastboot menu. thank you for reading

Shadow Samurai
Old
Thanks Meter 89
I've had that problem before on previous HTC devices. Unlock the boot loader and root eveeythinf/soff again. Forgot exactly how I fixed it but I know I had to root, soff, unlock boot loader again. Think it's whenever u relock the boot loader it messes things up.

Sent from the one and only HTC One

Zakdroid
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
thanks ill try that out