Defend the galaxy with Kosmik Revenge, the fast paced space shooter, inspired from classic shoot'em up and updated with challenges, social features and advanced graphics now on your fingertips From the press reviews from Supergamedroid.com and Hardcoregamer.com
(...) Cleverly reintegrated into its core gameplay creates an imaginative new scenario that will feel both novel and familiar to the veteran arcade gamer.
(...) delightful visual spectacle (…)
(...) fantastic soundtrack and audio work (…)
(...) will satisfy even the most jaded of old school gamers
Fight a countless number of enemies, make your way in asteroid field to collect resources, fight huge bosses with unpredictable behaviour.
Be amazed by HD definition graphics, high quality music and voices.
Upgrade your ship with many upgrades, power up with in game resources only.
Have friends playing on Facebook? See who is playing at Kosmik Revenge, get advantages like higher value resources frequent challenges and much more.
Full optimized for touch controls, also supports third-party game controllers like MOGA/MOGA PRO, Gametel, NVIDIA SHIELD game controllers.
Come play Kosmik Revenge now for a great experience!
• Shoot hordes of hostile space ships out, play classic games and two different daily challenges.
• Full HD high-dpi graphics with high end effects like motion blur, image post processing, accelerometer 3D parallax, screen shaking and more.
• Destroy asteroids and collect resources for upgrading your ship and power-ups including bullet time mode, multi-ways shot, and much more.
• 8 waves of 5 stages, with increasing difficulty.
• Online social features with Facebook : Reach the top scores, overtake you friends and watch their progression.
• Support for Google Play Games with leaderboard and achievements
A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more
20 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?