ATAP Joins Google, Project Tango is Alive and Kicking

Advanced Technology and Projects group (or simply ATAP) are the group of masterminds … more

Official TWRP for Sony Xperia L

TWRP is one of the most commonly used custom recoveries for Android. Thanks to TeamWin members and XDA Senior … more

Purple Material Design Theme

Wondering what your phone’s UI would look like in purple? This theme for CyanogenMod 12 made by XDA Senior … more

Both Cellular Nexus 7s Get 5.0.2 Lollipop!

If you are eager to try out the latest and greatest on your Nexus 7 LTE (2013) or Nexus 7 Mobile … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Weather widget

OP palmerfr

29th April 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Nanterre
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2005
More
Hi,
I'm looking for a weather widget with the following possibilities:
-several location and rotating every xxx seconds
-time and date of the day

I can't find one that has several locations AND rotating display between the different locations.

Do you know one?

Thanks
30th April 2014, 12:05 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
598 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmerfr

Hi,
I'm looking for a weather widget with the following possibilities:
-several location and rotating every xxx seconds
-time and date of the day

I can't find one that has several locations AND rotating display between the different locations.

Do you know one?

Thanks

Not aware of one with those features; however, you might be able to use "tasker" to accomplish that feature.


Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
30th April 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Nanterre
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2005
More
Hi REHolt218,
Thanks for your answer.
Can you give me some clue on how to do that with tasker?


Quote:
Originally Posted by REHolt218

Not aware of one with those features; however, you might be able to use "tasker" to accomplish that feature.


Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

30th April 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
598 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmerfr

Hi REHolt218,
Thanks for your answer.
Can you give me some clue on how to do that with tasker?

Sorry but I have not spent the time to learn how to use Tasker. I have seen a couple of threads on it as well as some examples.



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
2nd May 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Do you need AUTO rotation only?
In my case (I use Beautiful Widgets) I have 3 predefined locations, and switch between by doing couple pressings. I believe that's much better than auto-rotation because you are able to choose what city you wanna see this minute...
2nd May 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Nanterre
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2005
More
Hi tatuk,
Yes, i want auto rotation...

Envoyé de mon SM-N9005 en utilisant Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes