Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,152 Members 54,541 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] [JB 4.1.2] Transparent Statusbar 100%

Tip us?
 
dashingdwivedi
Old
(Last edited by dashingdwivedi; 17th January 2014 at 09:16 AM.)
#1  
dashingdwivedi's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 179
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: City of Nawab's

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [MOD] [JB 4.1.2] Transparent Statusbar 100%

[MOD] [JB 4.1.2] Transparent Statusbar 100%

(Changes are Network Signal Color+Data Icon color+sim icon removed+Transparent Statusbar )

Note:- Before flashing ensure you have rooted your device & you have deodex stock rom also take backup of original systemui.apk....

Method-1

Download Attached zip & place in to External SD Card
Boot in CWM Recovery
Mount System
Then Flash it & reboot
Done

Method-2

Download attached zip & extract it in to external or internal sd card
Now open root explorer.
Copy that downloaded systemui.apk and paste in to system/app/ here (before pasting check you have given read write permission) it will overwrite....

REBOOT

Dont forget to say thanx

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1000021_10153740958945013_983037529_n.jpg
Views:	2190
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	2521305  
Attached Files
File Type: zip dsquareCWM_flashable.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.68 MB, 1435 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dashingdwivedi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
insomaniacdev
Old
#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 719
Posts: 448
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Behind you!
Dude we can do this work easily by gravity box. By the way nice work

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to insomaniacdev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dashingdwivedi
Old
#3  
dashingdwivedi's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 179
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: City of Nawab's

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulsinghal View Post
Dude we can do this work easily by gravity box. By the way nice work

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
there you are using xposed framework & here this you r getting as systemui....
 
xAD3r1ty
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jun 2013
Thanks
 
midoooz
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Feb 2014
Nice Woooooooooooooork Broo
 
wolverine985
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashingdwivedi View Post
[MOD] [JB 4.1.2] Transparent Statusbar 100%

(Changes are Network Signal Color+Data Icon color+sim icon removed+Transparent Statusbar )

Note:- Before flashing ensure you have rooted your device & you have deodex stock rom also take backup of original systemui.apk....

Method-1

Download Attached zip & place in to External SD Card
Boot in CWM Recovery
Mount System
Then Flash it & reboot
Done

Method-2

Download attached zip & extract it in to external or internal sd card
Now open root explorer.
Copy that downloaded systemui.apk and paste in to system/app/ here (before pasting check you have given read write permission) it will overwrite....

REBOOT

Dont forget to say thanx

it says "unfortunately system ui has stopped"
 
dashingdwivedi
Old
#7  
dashingdwivedi's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 179
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: City of Nawab's

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine985 View Post
it says "unfortunately system ui has stopped"
i think u r using odexed rom so delete odex systemui & replace this systemui with root explorer
 
T3snake
Old
#8  
T3snake's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 325
Posts: 733
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Vadodara
I have odexed stock but its still working

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
Real Men(Contributors) Dont Need To Ask For Thanks. They will get it For a Job well Done
-T3Snake

GLtools 1.29 [Graphic Optimizer]
Own:
 
Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - SM-T211

My Work:
 
Sukhdip IA
Old
#9  
Sukhdip IA's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: May 2014
Plss bro also attach a original systemui.apk ...i change transparent to solid..i hit thanks for u

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app
 
pratyush02
Old
(Last edited by pratyush02; 3rd May 2014 at 04:39 AM.)
#10  
pratyush02's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 48
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukhdip IA View Post
Plss bro also attach a original systemui.apk ...i change transparent to solid..i hit thanks for u

Sent from my GT-S5282 using xda app-developers app
Here is the UI apk along with the .odex file for s5282 as it is from the stock odexed rom
Attached Files
File Type: zip stock odexed.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.55 MB, 55 views)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more