NOTE: Just to make this clear, this is UNOFFICIAL, and NOT supported by CyanogenMod.
Hboot 1.02 or higher is required! (Revolutionary or HTCdev unlock)
This is based heavily on work done by everyone on the marvel/Wildfire S.
Huge thanks to everyone there (Olivier, izi501, feroxx, Kevinjoa, thehacka1, benjamingwynn, JDevs, more I don't know?) & the androidarmv6 team, as I barely did anything this time :)
The kernel includes TONS of CPU governers, and a couple extra I/O schedulers.
I don't really care for kernels with this many CPU governers, but the rest of the changes to the kernel are useful, and it's more work taking them back out so I left them in :p
No idea what may or may not be better, but the default seems to work fine.
- GPS doesn't work (probably)
- WiFi hotspot & USB tethering don't work
- Camera preview glitches
- Built-in live wallpapers don't work
- No timelapse recording
- Text-to-speech crashes during set up
- USB debugging verify (the popup when you plug into a new PC) doesn't work correctly, so it has been disabled
- Gesture typing, Photosphere, and voice recognition: all require closed-source libraries from Google built for ARMv6, which don't exist.
I can't make any of these work unless Google does.
Newest build (May 1st, 2014) - http://goo.gl/zYp29I
xda devdb mirror: http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...ct/dl/?id=5912
MediaFire mirror: https://www.mediafire.com/?dfhy33gy1d9jmds
Google Apps (unsupported): try this but with the lib folder removed
Manifest with full ROM & kernel source: https://github.com/SimplicityCM/android/tree/cm-10.2
Kernel source only: https://github.com/SimplicityCM/kern...7/tree/cm-10.2
camera.msm7x27.so is prebuilt and needs to be pushed from CM10.1.
Changelog of builds:
Previous builds can be found here or here or here
20140501 (May 1st, 2014):
- Updated sdcard path (sdcard > sdcard0)
- Fixed "menu/dialog fade-out animation is sort-of broken"
20140429 (April 29th, 2014):
- Baseline build
Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.2, ROM for the HTC Aria
WinSuk, Olivier, izi501, feroxx, Kevinjoa, thehacka1, benjamingwynn, JDevs, androidarmv6 team, more I don't know?
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
ROM Firmware Required: hboot 1.02 (Revolutionary or HTCdev unlock)
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Beta Version: 20140501
Beta Release Date: 2014-05-01
Last Updated 2014-05-13