Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,236 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Devs, HTC one S C2 needs your help.

Tip us?
 
NextGenGTR
Old
#11  
NextGenGTR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 387
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCodeGaming View Post
Because the kind of phone you own indicates your position in life... Get your priorities right kid.
Please don't cry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings in any way. I just wanted to make sure that my peasant knows who is boss and who isn't!
 
ShadowCodeGaming
Old
#12  
ShadowCodeGaming's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 555
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Whiterun, Skyrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextGenGTR View Post
Please don't cry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings in any way. I just wanted to make sure that my peasant knows who is boss and who isn't!
And then they say that the British are polite...

Also, I'm not your ''peasant''. Now go back to 4chan you troll, we're done here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android Pizza View Post
Fast and strong multitasking....? Did you recently get a brick in the head?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalkerkg View Post
A phone is a phone, stop using it like it's a damn spaceship.
My weekly tech blog: shadowcodegaming.blogspot.com

Device:
Nexus 5: 16GB Black. Stock. Not rooted.
 
ClarkOwen
Old
#13  
ClarkOwen's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 56
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCodeGaming View Post
Want a kernel? Make it yourself.
If I can make it myself, i wouldnt be asking for devs' help

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk
 
ShadowCodeGaming
Old
#14  
ShadowCodeGaming's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 555
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Whiterun, Skyrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkOwen View Post
If I can make it myself, i wouldnt be asking for devs' help

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk
Of course you can make your own kernel. There's plenty of tutorials on the web.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android Pizza View Post
Fast and strong multitasking....? Did you recently get a brick in the head?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwalkerkg View Post
A phone is a phone, stop using it like it's a damn spaceship.
My weekly tech blog: shadowcodegaming.blogspot.com

Device:
Nexus 5: 16GB Black. Stock. Not rooted.
 
Sultanxda
Old
#15  
Sultanxda's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 10548
Posts: 4,101
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: California

 
DONATE TO ME
@ClarkOwen

You do realize that the first 3.4 kernel for the Sensation was ported from the One S C2... HTC released an official 3.4 kernel for the One S C2.

Also, porting a 3.4 kernel, even for a device with similar specs, IS NOT EASY!
17 years old and not the youngest developer on XDA
 
ivicask
Old
#16  
ivicask's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12344
Posts: 3,153
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Zagreb

 
DONATE TO ME
Sensation 3.4 kernel was ported from C2, if we port kernel back to C2, you will end up with original kernel you ALREADY HAVE.

Not to mention your kernel already works perfectly, its Sensation who have some minor issues with kernel/firmware and RAM.
 
circuit1
Old
#17  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 162
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivicask View Post
Sensation 3.4 kernel was ported from C2, if we port kernel back to C2, you will end up with original kernel you ALREADY HAVE.

Not to mention your kernel already works perfectly, its Sensation who have some minor issues with kernel/firmware and RAM.
I think OP the author wants the flemmards kernel to be ported since sensation is running everything latest in kit Kat while one s have unstable kit Kat. After @bilal_liberty left our device, it seems end of development

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[OTA Captured] Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 Finally Gets Official KitKat Update

It’s been almost nine months since the LG G Pad … more

Enjoy Wallpaper Overload with PhotoPhase

We don’t usually feature live wallpapers on the XDA Portal unless they are somewhat innovative … more

Monitor What Your Phone’s Camera Sees with Android Wear

Having a smart device strapped to your wrist certainly has its merits. A … more

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more