No registration required

I am forever sad (YP-GI1)

OP D3Seeker

1st May 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

35 posts
More
So I went through all the trouble of getting this player, which I had though was pretty cool in it's own right, Just to come here and find that the thing is indefinitely stuck with Gingerbread!!!

What little development WAS happening is seemingly lifeless!

I know there isn't much hope for the few people who have the device and know how to make this stuff work so..............

If someone could point me in the right direction I MAY attempt something because the 4.2 has potential and there IS interest in the device. Why it's been tossed aside here is beyond me and I wont even begin to fathom so point me to some documentation/guides/how-tos perhaps (perhaps? )
The Following User Says Thank You to D3Seeker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 461

300 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3Seeker

So I went through all the trouble of getting this player, which I had though was pretty cool in it's own right, Just to come here and find that the thing is indefinitely stuck with Gingerbread!!!

I know there isn't much hope for the few people who have the device and know how to make this stuff work so..............

If someone could point me in the right direction I MAY attempt something because the 4.2 has potential and there IS interest in the device. Why it's been tossed aside here is beyond me and I wont even begin to fathom so point me to some documentation/guides/how-tos perhaps (perhaps? )

PM me, I'll help you getting KitKat 4.4 on it!
2nd May 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #3  
Flag Northborough
Thanks Meter: 20

97 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

wait a bit, it has just started getting steam. androthan is really getting the development fire for the 3.6 and 4.2 lit. it is so fantastic to see this device finally gaining steam.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henk5066 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

35 posts
More
Well, waiting seems to be what I'm good at

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd May 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #5  
Flag Northborough
Thanks Meter: 20

97 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Well, waiting seems to be what I'm good at

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app

the best advice i have for you is to follow this thread (this being the thread in the link below.)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2657738
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread