Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,464 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help for CWM recovery.

Tip us?
 
saudkhan75
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 19
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mumbai
Smile help for CWM recovery.

Hello,
I flashed CWM recovery to my Galaxy Grand i9082, it worked correctly. I rooted my phone and when I came back to the recovery, there was no CWM recovery. I could just see the Android recovery again. I flashed CWM recovery again and then I made a backup of my full system and rebooted my Grand and when I went to CWM recovery again, and it was not there again. :/
idk what's the problem with it, but it would be really appreciated if anyone could help me.
 
souravsasidharan
Old
#2  
souravsasidharan's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 31
Join Date: Jun 2012
there is a file fix recovery.zip...flash it ..then u will get permanent cwm..

dont frgt to press thanks if i helped!!...
The Following User Says Thank You to souravsasidharan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jackeagle
Old
#3  
jackeagle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 661
Posts: 594
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: XDA
Quote:
Originally Posted by saudkhan75 View Post
Hello,
I flashed CWM recovery to my Galaxy Grand i9082, it worked correctly. I rooted my phone and when I came back to the recovery, there was no CWM recovery. I could just see the Android recovery again. I flashed CWM recovery again and then I made a backup of my full system and rebooted my Grand and when I went to CWM recovery again, and it was not there again. :/
idk what's the problem with it, but it would be really appreciated if anyone could help me.
For detailed guide about ROOT and FIX you can go here http://galaxygrandcenter.blogspot.in...ranty-and.html
After Installing Successfully u can flash Philz Recovery Its Awesome u can go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2725019
The Following User Says Thank You to jackeagle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
shanwarsi
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 101
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by souravsasidharan View Post
there is a file fix recovery.zip...flash it ..then u will get permanent cwm..

dont frgt to press thanks if i helped!!...
He saying correct! You can download the file from HERE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shanwarsi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
saudkhan75
Old
(Last edited by saudkhan75; 2nd May 2014 at 05:30 PM.) Reason: .
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 19
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanwarsi View Post
He saying correct! You can download the file from HERE
Thankyou, Will surely try it.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes