Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,141 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Ascend P6 bricked?!

Tip us?

NotoriusBB
Old
(Last edited by NotoriusBB; 2nd May 2014 at 06:51 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Ascend P6 bricked?!

Hey,

I got a problem with my Ascend P6. I was using a B014 KK based Custom Rom (Link), but encountered some problems with the rom, for example, the battery lastet not even a day with almost no usage of the phone. So I decided do perform a downgrade to JB. My intention was to flash the B107, then the B120 and then a JB based custom rom. So I started with downloading the B014 stock firmware to extract the stock recovery. After I flashed it succesfully via ADB, I copied the B107 UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on my SD Card and installed the B107 as local update. The phone rebooted, passed the Huawei Ascend P6 logo, but is stuck at the 'pulsating' Huawei logo. Can anybody help me getting my P6 back to work?

Thanks, NotoriusBB

taaeem
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriusBB View Post
Hey,

I got a problem with my Ascend P6. I was using a B014 KK based Custom Rom (Link), but encountered some problems with the, for example, the battery lastet not even a day with almost no usage of the phone. So I decided do perform a downgrade to JB. My intention was to flash the B107, then the B120 and then a JB based custom rom. So I started with downloading the B014 stock firmware to extract the stock recovery. After I flashed it succesfully via ADB, I copied the B107 UPDATE.APP file into the dload folder on my SD Card and installed the B107 as local update. The phone rebooted, passed the Huawei Ascend P6 logo, but is stuck at the 'pulsating' Huawei logo. Can anybody help me getting my P6 back to work?

Thanks, NotoriusBB
Press all three Buttons till it reboots than it should automatically Flash the B107 again, for me that worked last time.

Gesendet von meinem P6-U06
Huawei Ascend P6 - Perfect Phone
The Following User Says Thank You to taaeem For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NotoriusBB
Old
(Last edited by NotoriusBB; 2nd May 2014 at 07:07 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by taaeem View Post
Press all three Buttons till it reboots than it should automatically Flash the B107 again, for me that worked last time.
Man, thanks. I just tried it, failed because the battery percentage was below 15%, but I will try again after it charged a little. Thanks a lot

Edit: Ha, I just performed a factory reset when i was in the recovery after update failed due to low battery percentage and... Phone simply booted up