Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] SK17I Can I get Bravia engine back after bootloader unlock?

OP -AaronJ-

24th April 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

6 posts
I took my phone to a shop to get the network unlocked, but when I got it back I noticed that in the hidden menu it said bootloader was unlocked

Ive since rooted my phone, but the stock firmware has never been changed

Today I found out that after bootloader unlock, the Bravia engine is lost. After checking, there is a definite difference in the appearance of photos on my phone

Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to get the Bravia engine working again but keep my phone rooted?

I know how to flash firmware and stuff, I don't mind reflashing and wiping my phone id just like to have my phone rooted (keeping stock firmware) and have the Bravia working

Any help would be much appreciated
26th April 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #2  
Flag samarinda
Thanks Meter: 28

185 posts
More
if you know how to edit build prop you can search it on themes n app section. as far as i know it's only added a few lines on build.prop to get your bravia engine.
2nd May 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by azzazelium

if you know how to edit build prop you can search it on themes n app section. as far as i know it's only added a few lines on build.prop to get your bravia engine.

Thanks for the tip mate, but I don't know how to do that

Edit - I decided to find out how to do it and Ive looked, but those lines are already in there. Don't suppose you have any idea what I could do mate?
Last edited by -AaronJ-; 3rd May 2014 at 03:32 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread