Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,359 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][3.0+] Do.now time focus based time management/todo list

Tip us?

slamtastic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [APP][3.0+] Do.now time focus based time management/todo list

About a month ago I started learning Android development (long time web developer). The first thing I wanted to make was a todo app that approached things in my own way which is a bit different from what's out there already. Basically, focus on time (specifically right now, this next hour for example) rather than a bunch of lists, categories, tags, future future planning, etc.

I still have a few more things I want to add but I think it works well now and I'm looking for some alpha testers. You can search for 'do.now' in play store or If you'd like an invite please PM your email and I'll add you to the G+ tester group so you can access the test releases in the play store or search for "do.now" community.

Thank you.

Static-Noise
Old
Thanks Meter 85
I downloaded the app just there, and I look forward to trying it out. The store still states that there have been no downloads so far. I am excited about trying it out. I hope you can take the constructive feedback from the forum and implement it.

Thank you for contributing to the community.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100)
Current Rom: [ROM] [Hurricane ROM4.3][XXUENA1][19-02-14]v10[Fast+Stable+Long Battery+LOW RAM+KNOX Free] [N7100 - International, unbranded]

Greetings and thanks to all those who have helped me on XDA in the past. You've been great!
Hopefully I can help you, and other users, in the future.

If I've helped you, hit "Thanks".
The Following User Says Thank You to Static-Noise For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lesliescott06
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Seems like this tool will absolutely work out in practical sense to make out the things. Hope this will have impeccable compatibility to work out with the tasks. Great job. Thanks for the contribution.
The major aspect of productivity gain in businesses can be achieved only with the usage of task management software or the hours tracking software.
The Following User Says Thank You to lesliescott06 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slamtastic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliescott06 View Post
Seems like this tool will absolutely work out in practical sense to make out the things. Hope this will have impeccable compatibility to work out with the tasks. Great job. Thanks for the contribution.
Thank you! I hope you will try it and let me know what you think.