[Q] Xperia neo v battery drain

Search This thread

Lamerq2

Feb 21, 2012
Hello everyone i have a serious problem i`ve fully unlocked my phone - bootloader etc. and i`ve installed Xperia ultra kat 2.1.1 rom with provided kernel and battery life its about 6h today i`ve charged phone up to 100% and after 2h standby no phonecalls etc. i got 80% battery, while playing songs 1-2% per song, while playing max payne for 15min i got from 72% to 32% xperia is raising temperature to 45*C only while playing games and 42*C on net. same with standard clock and oc to 1305Mhz with Smartass V2 i have task killer and i`m using it always when i stop doing anything on phone i have original sony ericsson battery BA700 and its status is good in service menu. can someone help me with it? sorry for my language :D still learning english :)

donedos

Jul 8, 2012
Bacolod
Hello everyone i have a serious problem i`ve fully unlocked my phone - bootloader etc. and i`ve installed Xperia ultra kat 2.1.1 rom with provided kernel and battery life its about 6h today i`ve charged phone up to 100% and after 2h standby no phonecalls etc. i got 80% battery, while playing songs 1-2% per song, while playing max payne for 15min i got from 72% to 32% xperia is raising temperature to 45*C only while playing games and 42*C on net. same with standard clock and oc to 1305Mhz with Smartass V2 i have task killer and i`m using it always when i stop doing anything on phone i have original sony ericsson battery BA700 and its status is good in service menu. can someone help me with it? sorry for my language :D still learning english :)

it's your kerNEL and the ROM and your setting..try flashing new rom..im still using my 2yr old ++ neo v with very good battery..
I recommend this ROM and kernel below..pretty stable and battery friendly..don't modifie the cpu settings..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2108632

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamerq2

Lamerq2

Feb 21, 2012
see the link below for the launcher, but for the UI i don't know..maybe you can try to change the Icons and try to use xposed xMUI for the transistion..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2368506
sorry but i don`t wanna make new thread, i have new problem i bought today new battery inserted it, it was discharged, charged it to 100%, i was playing minecraft with friends and when i got 23-27% of battery it suddenly goes to 1% and phone turns off when i connect phone to charger it starts charging at 1% and at 78-80% suddenly goes to 100% and "here we go again" :/ some one have any sollution of this? on original battery this problem doesnt appear at all but it`s too weak, new battery is Li-Poly Tellme battery with 1350mAh works great but this drop down is horrible. i tried to wipe battery stats but it doesn`t appear in CWM. and taking out battery fot 5 mins when charged to 100% dont work too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

it's your kerNEL and the ROM and your setting..try flashing new rom..im still using my 2yr old ++ neo v with very good battery..
    I recommend this ROM and kernel below..pretty stable and battery friendly..don't modifie the cpu settings..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2108632
    rom seems great but is there a Xperia UI version available? :3

see the link below for the launcher, but for the UI i don't know..maybe you can try to change the Icons and try to use xposed xMUI for the transistion..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2368506