Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,675 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Dalvik2System Updated 4/25/2014

Tip us?

AnGrY sCoTsMaN
Old
Thanks Meter 114
fair play, i'll prob try that tomorrow after i slim down my cm11 and gapps to the bones.cheers and i will let you know how it goes
The Following User Says Thank You to AnGrY sCoTsMaN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cmvienneau
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 225

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddison View Post
fair play, i'll prob try that tomorrow after i slim down my cm11 and gapps to the bones.cheers and i will let you know how it goes
Yeah just keep me posted if problem persists so we can find a solution.

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk
CLICK ON ANDROID TO ACCESS MY WORKING FOLDER

AnGrY sCoTsMaN
Old
Thanks Meter 114
ok so tried the 3 versions that i downloaded, flashed the zip,rebooted into bootloader and flashed boot.img (adb said it was "okay" and writing boot) again it just kept booting into recovery. so am not having any luck? not to worry i have enough space for now, cheers tho

cmvienneau
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 225

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddison View Post
ok so tried the 3 versions that i downloaded, flashed the zip,rebooted into bootloader and flashed boot.img (adb said it was "okay" and writing boot) again it just kept booting into recovery. so am not having any luck? not to worry i have enough space for now, cheers tho
Sorry bout that bro. I do have another mod I'm using now which puts your system in the cache partition and gives you a big cache partition then remade the boot.img so the dalvik goes into cache rather than touching your system. Iam using it right now iam s-on so its a safe mod. Anyone wants to try it let me know.

morschesholz
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Do the common recoveries work with that mod? Especially wiping dalvik-cache via recovery.

cmvienneau
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 225

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by morschesholz View Post
Do the common recoveries work with that mod? Especially wiping dalvik-cache via recovery.
Yes