FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

[MOD] Dalvik2System Updated 4/25/2014

503 posts
Thanks Meter: 258

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th April 2014, 12:08 AM |#31  
Flag Scotland
Thanks Meter: 201

More
fair play, i'll prob try that tomorrow after i slim down my cm11 and gapps to the bones.cheers and i will let you know how it goes
The Following User Says Thank You to AnGrY sCoTsMaN For This Useful Post: [ View ]

12th April 2014, 07:50 PM |#32  
OP Senior Member
Flag washburn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddison

fair play, i'll prob try that tomorrow after i slim down my cm11 and gapps to the bones.cheers and i will let you know how it goes

Yeah just keep me posted if problem persists so we can find a solution.

Sent from my One Mini using Tapatalk
13th April 2014, 05:12 PM |#33  
Flag Scotland
Thanks Meter: 201

More
ok so tried the 3 versions that i downloaded, flashed the zip,rebooted into bootloader and flashed boot.img (adb said it was "okay" and writing boot) again it just kept booting into recovery. so am not having any luck? not to worry i have enough space for now, cheers tho
14th April 2014, 10:57 PM |#34  
OP Senior Member
Flag washburn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddison

ok so tried the 3 versions that i downloaded, flashed the zip,rebooted into bootloader and flashed boot.img (adb said it was "okay" and writing boot) again it just kept booting into recovery. so am not having any luck? not to worry i have enough space for now, cheers tho

Sorry bout that bro. I do have another mod I'm using now which puts your system in the cache partition and gives you a big cache partition then remade the boot.img so the dalvik goes into cache rather than touching your system. Iam using it right now iam s-on so its a safe mod. Anyone wants to try it let me know.

2nd May 2014, 08:05 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Do the common recoveries work with that mod? Especially wiping dalvik-cache via recovery.
2nd May 2014, 09:48 PM |#36  
OP Senior Member
Flag washburn

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morschesholz

Do the common recoveries work with that mod? Especially wiping dalvik-cache via recovery.

Yes

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread