Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,443 Members 49,333 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] gps problem

Tip us?

DarkPanda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] gps problem

Hello. Some time ago I did a software update on my phone LG P970 and not liked the hard moves. After a two days ever I downgrade to 2.3.4 (V20h) and now I no longer functioning GPS. We used the NAVIGON before doing the update and went, now if I go into flashing that sign NAVIGON GPS but even if they are not getting out of the house.
Can someone help me?
PS: I searched the internet and tried the tutorial with nokia slim and did not work. I mean all it does not find satellites.
Sorry all for my english.

DarkPanda
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Any can give me a stock firmware v10h/i?

androcraze
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPanda View Post
Hello. Some time ago I did a software update on my phone LG P970 and not liked the hard moves. After a two days ever I downgrade to 2.3.4 (V20h) and now I no longer functioning GPS. We used the NAVIGON before doing the update and went, now if I go into flashing that sign NAVIGON GPS but even if they are not getting out of the house.
Can someone help me?
PS: I searched the internet and tried the tutorial with nokia slim and did not work. I mean all it does not find satellites.
Sorry all for my english.
GPS seemed to work well under Zeus 6.4 and Marvel 9. Both are 2.3.4 (N/O). I'd look at those.