Ask a question

No registration required

[q] gps problem

OP DarkPanda

26th April 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Hello. Some time ago I did a software update on my phone LG P970 and not liked the hard moves. After a two days ever I downgrade to 2.3.4 (V20h) and now I no longer functioning GPS. We used the NAVIGON before doing the update and went, now if I go into flashing that sign NAVIGON GPS but even if they are not getting out of the house.
Can someone help me?
PS: I searched the internet and tried the tutorial with nokia slim and did not work. I mean all it does not find satellites.
Sorry all for my english.
2nd May 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Any can give me a stock firmware v10h/i?
2nd May 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 201

507 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPanda

Hello. Some time ago I did a software update on my phone LG P970 and not liked the hard moves. After a two days ever I downgrade to 2.3.4 (V20h) and now I no longer functioning GPS. We used the NAVIGON before doing the update and went, now if I go into flashing that sign NAVIGON GPS but even if they are not getting out of the house.
Can someone help me?
PS: I searched the internet and tried the tutorial with nokia slim and did not work. I mean all it does not find satellites.
Sorry all for my english.

GPS seemed to work well under Zeus 6.4 and Marvel 9. Both are 2.3.4 (N/O). I'd look at those.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread