Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,682 Members 42,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

App for my 5s that monitors screen on tome and total on time?

Tip us?

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default App for my 5s that monitors screen on tome and total on time?

Any iOS equivalent to GSAM? Curious to see how the battery in the 5s stacks up against other devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Bump

I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Bump