Ask a question

No registration required

T301 Help?

OP iclrag

2nd May 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I have a Velocity Micro T301 that i've had laying around for a while, and yes, i know, it's garbage compared to now-a-day tablets. However, I've been using it for my bass music sheets, a couple funny pictures, and a few random songs. So far, not bad. I've NEVER gotten it to load a browser without a hyper-link, google.com will force close with any browser i try. I found out that Cruze has released a fix, an update, and it requires the ADB to be installed. The main issue i'm having with all of this is that Cruze no-longer has a valid download link! it's an error!

I need a few things and I was wondering if anybody has them:

Cruze ADB
Cruze T301 Tweak Tool
Cruze T301 Android Update (I have this already, but i assume that it is way out of date)

It would be greatly appreciated if you would post for me to download them!

Thanks you!
3rd May 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I am also completely open to any third-party suggestions (root / install new software etc.) I have basic skills (rooted my last 2 phones and my dads with no problems).
My needs are:
1. Read PDF Files
2. Read + Edit Word / Text Documents (prefer word, but i can settle for RTF or other text formats, so long as it is compatible)
3. Browse the web
4. Works when I need it to, not when it feels like it
5. MUST be able to use SD card (not sure if that's an issue, but i use an SD card for transferring files, mainly .RFT music sheets)

I want to be able to use this at school for storing all of my required PDF files without carrying a laptop everywhere (I have to leave my backpack sometimes, and my tablet fits in my tool box, my laptop, does not)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread