Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Audio jack issue

Tip us?

rel500
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 352
Default Audio jack issue

So my wife bought the S5 yesterday. She plugged it in her 2014 Mustang called me and I couldnt hear her..phone is stock non rooted..

Im using an S4 btw..

Today she plugged it in our 2012 Fusion and same issue. She can hear me but I cant hear her...

Anybody else experiencing this? Im going to try other phones to see if the problem persists...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

MattMJB0188
Old
Thanks Meter 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by rel500 View Post
So my wife bought the S5 yesterday. She plugged it in her 2014 Mustang called me and I couldnt hear her..phone is stock non rooted..

Im using an S4 btw..

Today she plugged it in our 2012 Fusion and same issue. She can hear me but I cant hear her...

Anybody else experiencing this? Im going to try other phones to see if the problem persists...

I have had two AT&T S5's that have had headphone jack issues. But my issue was that several different pairs of headphones would not stay snug in the jack.

rel500
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by rel500 View Post

Im using an S4 btw..

uugh nvm... shouldve tried it MYSELF before posting... i dont think she pushed it in all the way.. all is good

rel500
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMJB0188 View Post
I have had two AT&T S5's that have had headphone jack issues. But my issue was that several different pairs of headphones would not stay snug in the jack.
i think that may be the issue... ill try different cables and headphones aswell.. thanks