Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Call recording

Tip us?

TamBen7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Call recording

Will someone PLEASE help me find an app that works with two-way call recording? The best I could do was "Total recall" WITHOUT rooting my phone. I've rooted my phone and now that app doesn't even work. I have tried almost EVERYTHING! I really need it now because I have to record very important phone calls that could greatly help me legally WHAT APP WILL HELP ME WITH RECORDING A PHONE CALL AND NOT JUST MY END, RECORD THE OTHER PARTY'S END?

tommy1945
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamBen7 View Post
Will someone PLEASE help me find an app that works with two-way call recording? The best I could do was "Total recall" WITHOUT rooting my phone. I've rooted my phone and now that app doesn't even work. I have tried almost EVERYTHING! I really need it now because I have to record very important phone calls that could greatly help me legally WHAT APP WILL HELP ME WITH RECORDING A PHONE CALL AND NOT JUST MY END, RECORD THE OTHER PARTY'S END?
InCall Recorder is excellent.

TamBen7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Compatible

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1945 View Post
InCall Recorder is excellent.
Will it work with a rooted Samsung Galaxy S5 G900T model?

EdwardWa
Old
(Last edited by EdwardWa; 6th June 2014 at 09:02 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Mobile Spy can record incoming and outgoing phone calls and numbers.

NinjaBuzz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Total Recall

I used it prior to rooting and now rooted. Records both sides of call and works great.

NinjaBuzz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Just a thought....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamBen7 View Post
I should have asked...but there is a Samsung version of Total Recall. You are using this version, correct?

eyecon82
Old
Thanks Meter 1648
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBuzz View Post
I should have asked...but there is a Samsung version of Total Recall. You are using this version, correct?
ya...im using the samsung version of total recall...i love that app...even paid for it

its supposed to work after being rooted too..not sure why its not working with the OP