Queries about rooting and unrooting
I am newbie and I want to root my Samsung S4 I9500, current on 4.4.2, I9500DDUFN4, India.
I have some question that I want ti clear before going for this new world of rooting.
1. How to unroot again, if I want to revert?
2. What is this knox 0? And seen in some of the thread that rooting will increase counter to x1. So how to revert it to 0 again?
3. As after rooting I would try some of the great customer ROMs. so, after unroorting which official firmware to install at first (means 4.3, 4.4.or 4.4.2?
4. Most imp just after rooting I am gona factory reset my phone and want to take full back of the factory version of phone so that can be used in case I want to revert. So how to do that? is that is called as Nandroid backup?
5. Is knox 0 x1 counter voids warranty?
6. Any other precautions and suggestions for your side?
Basically I want to root, factory reset, take backup, install custom roms. And in case of failure or problem I want to revert to factory version with official rom and with all warranty.
So please explain or links can be also given so that I will learn my own.
Sorry for this long questionnaire.
and THANKS in Advance.