FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Need Custom ROM or themes Like samsung Phone for LG L7 II P715.

28th February 2014, 10:22 AM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hello,


Can i get custom ROM or Themes like Samsung phone for LG L7 II P715. I want calling features like Samsung.


Thanks
Pravin
 
 
1st March 2014, 10:47 AM |#2  
soopochoux's Avatar
Member
Flag Soissons
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen.kumbhar

Hello,


Can i get custom ROM or Themes like Samsung phone for LG L7 II P715. I want calling features like Samsung.


Thanks
Pravin

You can install touchwiz launcher: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2237088
You can also install a galaxy S4 theme.
If you want more, take a look at this P700 rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335235
Last edited by soopochoux; 1st March 2014 at 10:50 AM.
3rd March 2014, 08:11 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Cool ROM on LG L 7 II P715
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopochoux

You can install touchwiz launcher: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2237088
You can also install a galaxy S4 theme.
If you want more, take a look at this P700 rom: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335235

HI,

U dnt have CWM recovery mode .

can u plz give me the step by step how i can install CM10 galaxy s4 on LG L7 II P715.

how i can backup my original ROM ??? my cell is rooted.
Thanxs

- pravin
4th March 2014, 09:54 AM |#4  
soopochoux's Avatar
Member
Flag Soissons
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen.kumbhar

HI,

U dnt have CWM recovery mode .

can u plz give me the step by step how i can install CM10 galaxy s4 on LG L7 II P715.

how i can backup my original ROM ??? my cell is rooted.
Thanxs

- pravin

For CWM go here (post #3) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2277972
For the P700 Rom i put the link for example, i don't think you can install this rom on your phone...
And if you install CWM, you can backup your rom with it!
CM 10 for P715 is avaiable here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2609927
Last edited by soopochoux; 4th March 2014 at 10:08 AM.
6th March 2014, 08:03 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Smile Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by soopochoux

For CWM go here (post #3) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2277972
For the P700 Rom i put the link for example, i don't think you can install this rom on your phone...
And if you install CWM, you can backup your rom with it!
CM 10 for P715 is avaiable here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2609927



I will read that all form. thanks so much
3rd May 2014, 02:27 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
kit kat rom for lg optimus l7 p715
Hello

Will u please give me the link for a kit kot rom working for lg optimus l7 p715?????

I really need this

Thnx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes