Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,223 Members 52,562 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cheaper carrier/ plan.... Any ideas?

Tip us?

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default Cheaper carrier/ plan.... Any ideas?

I'm on Sprint, and love 'em. But I'm now under the impression I can get a comparable plan from another of the big four and save a bit of cash.

Our plan has 4 lines. Two flip phones, and two smart phones. Note 3 and One. 1,500 minutes shared between us all (more then enough) with unlimited data (way more then we use, haha)

And we pay about $260 a month. We don't need unlimited data... And only two lines use data, and 10gb or so would be enough.

So, between AT&T, Sprint and Verizon, who could give me a 4-line plan, with 1000 shared minutes, or less, with 10GB of shared data or so, at less then $260 a month.

(T-Mobile has little LTE here, so I'm not going to consider them)

Sent from my Otterbox Defender Max 5 Blaze edition, 6400mAh extended cell SM-N900P
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Bump.

Sent from my Otterbox Defender Max 5 Blaze edition, 6400mAh extended cell SM-N900P
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Shameless self bump.

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Bump.

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk