Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more
Post Reply

Need help with flashing Nandroid Backup.

OP quicksilver53

2nd May 2014, 02:54 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

Can you provide a link to the RUU please.
Also post a fastboot getvar all and does your bootloader show tampered and is your bootloader locked, relocked or unlocked

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

No worries. Post when you can.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Here is my getvar. I hope this works for me.< waiting for device >
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.21.3218.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.22.631.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader)
(bootloader)
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: ROGER001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3957mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-fe1214
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11

also here is the link to the RUU, RUU M7 UL K44 SENSE55 MR Rogers WWE 4.19.631.9 Radio 4A.23.3263.28 10.38r.1157.04L Release 351317 Signed 2

and the nandroid back up M7 TWRP Nandroid Backup CID ROGER001 3.22.631.1
2nd May 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

No worries. Post when you can.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

Can you provide a link to the RUU please.
Also post a fastboot getvar all and does your bootloader show tampered and is your bootloader locked, relocked or unlocked

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

My boot loader shows unlocked but not showing tampered at the moment. Here is my getvar.
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.21.3218.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.22.631.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: HT34GW900859
(bootloader) imei: 354439053143915
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: ROGER001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3957mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-fe1214
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

here is the nandroid backup from htc1guru,

M7 TWRP Nandroid Backup CID ROGER001 3.22.631.1
2nd May 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver53

My boot loader shows unlocked but not showing tampered at the moment. Here is my getvar.
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.21.3218.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.22.631.1
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: ROGER001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3957mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-fe1214
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

here is the nandroid backup from htc1guru,

M7 TWRP Nandroid Backup CID ROGER001 3.22.631.1

sorry for the double post.
Last edited by quicksilver53; 2nd May 2014 at 03:24 AM.
2nd May 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #14  
bored_stupid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hereford
Thanks Meter: 184
 
668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
No worries about the double post

The link

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u..._signed_2-exe/

It is a RUU.exe so must be run from your PC as a program

I can't find a RUU.zip for you phone though there is a nan droid backup.

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/m7-twrp-...-22-631-1-zip/

As you can see, this is a TWRP Backup

Hope these help.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd May 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

No worries about the double post

The link

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u..._signed_2-exe/

It is a RUU.exe so must be run from your PC as a program

I can't find a RUU.zip for you phone though there is a nan droid backup.

http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/m7-twrp-...-22-631-1-zip/

As you can see, this is a TWRP Backup

Hope these help.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks. Yesterday I tried flashing the nandroid backup with an org cable through twrp several times. Each time it faile. I did format my flash drive to fat 32.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
3rd May 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #16  
bored_stupid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hereford
Thanks Meter: 184
 
668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver53

Thanks. Yesterday I tried flashing the nandroid backup with an org cable through twrp several times. Each time it faile. I did format my flash drive to fat 32.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Did you check the MD5 on the backup and are you running at least TWRP 2.6.3.3. Try the RUU.exe.. Make sure you the adb/fastboot drivers installed.
http://koush.com/post/universal-adb-driver.

An OTG cable has female USB port on one end and a mini USB( that fits in the USB power/auxiliary socket of your phone.. A USB stick is inserted in the female end.. Go to mount then mount usb. Sorry if you already know this info.


Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd May 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

Did you check the MD5 on the backup and are you running at least TWRP 2.6.3.3. Try the RUU.exe.. Make sure you the adb/fastboot drivers installed.
http://koush.com/post/universal-adb-driver.

An OTG cable has female USB port on one end and a mini USB( that fits in the USB power/auxiliary socket of your phone.. A USB stick is inserted in the female end.. Go to mount then mount usb. Sorry if you already know this info.


Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have all of the drivers installed and am running TWRP 2.6.3.3. Every time that I right click on the RUU.exe, it hangs up and freezes my computer. Only once did the program open up and that was just after downloading it. I am familiar with an otg cables operation. Just never used one before.
3rd May 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #18  
bored_stupid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hereford
Thanks Meter: 184
 
668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver53

I have all of the drivers installed and am running TWRP 2.6.3.3. Every time that I right click on the RUU.exe, it hangs up and freezes my computer. Only once did the program open up and that was just after downloading it. I am familiar with an otg cables operation. Just never used one before.

OK.. Try this..

https://sites.google.com/site/androi...s-from-htc-ruu

The rom.zip can then be run from recovery.


Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd May 2014, 03:41 AM   |  #19  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

OK.. Try this..

https://sites.google.com/site/androi...s-from-htc-ruu

The rom.zip can then be run from recovery.


Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I can not open the program to get at the files. This might be a little over my head. upstreammiami say that I should just send the phone in as is.
3rd May 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #20  
bored_stupid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hereford
Thanks Meter: 184
 
668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver53

I can not open the program to get at the files. This might be a little over my head. upstreammiami say that I should just send the phone in as is.

I agree too.. Hope you get it sorted... Good luck

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to bored_stupid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes