Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,903 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Pink camera after deleting nexus 5 gallery.apk

Tip us?

kmlkz
Old
(Last edited by kmlkz; 30th April 2014 at 02:13 AM.) Reason: Nexus 4 apk not 5
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Pink camera after deleting nexus 5 gallery.apk

Hi, i sideloaded a nexus 4 gallery.apk (4.3) for its camera and wasn't impressed by it, but i find that i can't delete it. So i used titanium backup and deleted the apk. Immediately, my htc camera starts to show pink tint over black surfaces and dark conditions.. not just the htc camera, but all other camera app I tried flashing stock 901s (DLXPUL_3.06.708.3 ) but the camera is still pink!?! Do i need to completely delete everything? Including the sdcard since my pictures are still there? Please help

dioooi
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmlkz View Post
Hi, i sideloaded a nexus 4 gallery.apk (4.3) for its camera and wasn't impressed by it, but i find that i can't delete it. So i used titanium backup and deleted the apk. Immediately, my htc camera starts to show pink tint over black surfaces and dark conditions.. not just the htc camera, but all other camera app I tried flashing stock 901s (DLXPUL_3.06.708.3 ) but the camera is still pink!?! Do i need to completely delete everything? Including the sdcard since my pictures are still there? Please help

Your phone camera unit is damage already. Please send back to SC to change for a new one.
I happened same as you before, after repaire everything back to normal.
Don't worry you will have 2 weeks without playing your toy.....
HTC LOVE...Give to someone! Someone giving back to me! Now kept at drawer!!
HTC Touch HD...Kept at drawer!!
HTC Desire HD...Give to wife...hahaha
HTC Butterfly S...Right now with me!