Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Pink camera after deleting nexus 5 gallery.apk

OP kmlkz

29th April 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, i sideloaded a nexus 4 gallery.apk (4.3) for its camera and wasn't impressed by it, but i find that i can't delete it. So i used titanium backup and deleted the apk. Immediately, my htc camera starts to show pink tint over black surfaces and dark conditions.. not just the htc camera, but all other camera app I tried flashing stock 901s (DLXPUL_3.06.708.3 ) but the camera is still pink!?! Do i need to completely delete everything? Including the sdcard since my pictures are still there? Please help

Last edited by kmlkz; 30th April 2014 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Nexus 4 apk not 5
3rd May 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #2  
Flag Georgetown, Penang
Thanks Meter: 33

391 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmlkz

Hi, i sideloaded a nexus 4 gallery.apk (4.3) for its camera and wasn't impressed by it, but i find that i can't delete it. So i used titanium backup and deleted the apk. Immediately, my htc camera starts to show pink tint over black surfaces and dark conditions.. not just the htc camera, but all other camera app I tried flashing stock 901s (DLXPUL_3.06.708.3 ) but the camera is still pink!?! Do i need to completely delete everything? Including the sdcard since my pictures are still there? Please help

Your phone camera unit is damage already. Please send back to SC to change for a new one.
I happened same as you before, after repaire everything back to normal.
Don't worry you will have 2 weeks without playing your toy.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread