Post Reply

sim card removal

3rd May 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #1  
Aaargh!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 21
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
deleted. pulled my head out and solved it. thanks
Last edited by Aaargh!; 3rd May 2014 at 12:35 AM.
3rd May 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #2  
The Stig 04's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Haha seriously??? I would say there shouldn't be instructions for that but then you're proof they aren't in fact needed.

Anyways, have you tried some tweezers maybe?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #3  
Aaargh!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 21
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig 04

Haha seriously??? I would say there shouldn't be instructions for that but then you're proof they aren't in fact needed.

Anyways, have you tried some tweezers maybe?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

so my first response is to call you out, but not worth my energy. every other phone i have owned there has not been a "cradle" for the sim card. mistakes happen. move on and i will wait for your next error in life, since i now know it is on its way. have a great day and keep smiling
3rd May 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #4  
The Stig 04's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaargh!

so my first response is to call you out, but not worth my energy. every other phone i have owned there has not been a "cradle" for the sim card. mistakes happen. move on and i will wait for your next error in life, since i now know it is on its way. have a great day and keep smiling

Haha sorry man I didn't notice how douche my response sounded when writing it. It was meant in a joking manner but whatever.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
3rd May 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #5  
Aaargh!'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 21
 
257 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig 04

Haha sorry man I didn't notice how douche my response sounded when writing it. It was meant in a joking manner but whatever.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

no worries, i just went into idiot panic mode when i realized what i did and then grabbed a pocket knife and fixed the problem. new phone and a couple beers can cause idiot panic mode
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes