Post Reply

[Q]

28th April 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Butler
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
hey guys kinda new here kinda old, I have been searching for a while for this, not sure if I am able to do so. But is there anyway I can get the note 3 features such as Pen Window On my Vzw Note 2 Running Alliance build 26 been looking since build 23
28th April 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #2  
lacoursiere18's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 4,373
 
3,224 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VantenKiest

hey guys kinda new here kinda old, I have been searching for a while for this, not sure if I am able to do so. But is there anyway I can get the note 3 features such as Pen Window On my Vzw Note 2 Running Alliance build 26 been looking since build 23

Should move this to Q&A, but you did say your new so it's all good

No not Alliance, but there is this ROM called N3bula that you might want to check out

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
28th April 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Butler
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18

Should move this to Q&A, but you did say your new so it's all good

No not Alliance, but there is this ROM called N3bula that you might want to check out

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Well that is most certainly disapointing. but hey..
What about the 6x6 lock screen mod? I tried that in xposed and it just force closes system settings any ideas?
29th April 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #4  
lacoursiere18's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 4,373
 
3,224 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VantenKiest

Well that is most certainly disapointing. but hey..
What about the 6x6 lock screen mod? I tried that in xposed and it just force closes system settings any ideas?

Not sure I am familiar with that mod.. What exactly does it do..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
29th April 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Butler
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
I am trying to get a 6x6 dot pattern unlock.
3rd May 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Butler
Thanks Meter: 2
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
thanks kenny for moving this..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes