FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Help custom kernel

2nd May 2014, 11:30 PM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

I just checked the phone's thread: There are so many roms available. Probably Neither GB nor this cra... CM11 will do it for you...


This looks good: KitKat SpeedMod

There is also a custom CM11 kernel --> LINK

Kitkat Speedmod is for Ace s7500 and my version is s7500L
 
 
2nd May 2014, 11:41 PM |#12  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 944
 
Donate to Me
More
As you know, you're clever - me not Just a moment please



You got the Latin American version. Its made for other Cellular Networks than the international version


CM10.1 with 2.6 based kernel --> LINK should work better than the CM11 build

And a alternative CM 10.1.3 build --> LINK
Last edited by LS.xD; 3rd May 2014 at 12:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 01:44 AM |#13  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

As you know, you're clever - me not Just a moment please



You got the Latin American version. Its made for other Cellular Networks than the international version


CM10.1 with 2.6 based kernel --> LINK should work better than the CM11 build

And a alternative CM 10.1.3 build --> LINK

You think i could use this kernel on cm11 Kitkat.
3rd May 2014, 02:24 AM |#14  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 944
 
Donate to Me
More
Sign
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interface23

You think i could use this kernel on cm11 Kitkat.

I won't suggest to do. As it will probably not work. Kitkat has not even a working camera...
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 05:39 AM |#15  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

I won't suggest to do. As it will probably not work. Kitkat has not even a working camera...

Thanks for all
The Following User Says Thank You to Interface23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes